Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pernah ada....

I... once before met this person....

He...
He knows what he want n how to achieve it..
His not handsome but pleasant to see
His laugh are always comes from the heart
He never grumps on anything nor overmad on something
He... A very warm person...

He... at that time loves me very much..
He... always held my hand, even when his drove his car..
He often said how pretty i was..
He always look at me with his puppies eyes.. even in his eyes i can read the word i love you...
He thinks i'm beautiful when i'm mad and always smile when see me throw tantrum at him... he just looking at me and said "your face are prettier when you mad"
He was so much patience over me..
He loves me very much at that time...

But...
I.. lost him for good...

I.... if he can read this.. i just want to say sorry for everything
And THANK YOU for share that time with me... i wish you happiness..

The woman you once loved...

No comments: